If you are interested in playing Ice Hockey for Guildford Junior Ice Hockey Club, you will need to e-mail the appropriate manager for your age group (see below).
The manager will contact you to arrange a trial.
Please Note, the ages are taken at the New Year. So if your 12th birthday is on December 31st you will be trying out for under 14s. If your 12th birthday is on January 1st you will be trying out for the under 12s.
Contact Team Managers:
• Under 10's Manager
• Under 12's Manager
• Under 14's Manager
• Under 16's Manager
• Under 18's Manager
• Lightning's (Womens) Manager
Before you can participate in any trial you will need to have access to the following equipment:
• Shin pads - these protect from the top of the skates to, and including, the knees
• Box (Groin protector) either fitted in suspenders or compression pants
• Neck Guard
• Helmet with grille or full visor.
• Hockey Skates
• Elbow pads
• Hockey gloves
• Hockey socks that go over the shin pads and are held up by the shorts or suspenders.
• Hockey pants.
• Sweat suit
• Shoulder pads
• Practice Jersey